PM Modi also advised parents and said that do not impose their dreams on children because children under pressure get disturbed. If the child is also unsuccessful then parents should encourage him. Do not keep pressure because of social status.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today met with more than two thousand students across the country. In the ‘Exam of Discussion’ program at the Talkatora Stadium in Delhi, PM Modi gave a mantra to overcome the stress from the test takers. The Prime Minister said the examination is important, but if we think that it is not a test of life then our burden will be reduced. There is life beyond this test too. Consider the exam as an opportunity and enjoy it. In response to a question, a lady guardian told PM Modi that earlier my son was fine in studies, but nowadays he has become weak due to online games. PM Modi immediately said, ‘What is this PUBG is it?’ At the PM’s reply, the entire stadium was echoed with applause. The Prime Minister also advised the parents and said that do not impose their dreams on children because children under pressure get disturbed. If the child is also unsuccessful then parents should encourage him. Do not keep pressure because of social status.
PM Modi’s 10 Big Things in the Program:
- The criterion is not bad, it depends on how we deal with it. My theory is that the criterion is tight, the criterion is not to be bothered. ‘
- Parents should give their children information about the proper use of technology. Then the children will leave the play station and head towards the playground.
- Life does not mean stagnation, life means only speed.
- People say that Modi has woken up very much aspirations, I want that hundred and fifty million people should have 100 million aspirations.
- We should highlight the aspirations, the country goes on and on. Do not pressurize the burden of expectations. We must prove ourselves to meet the expectations.
- The society, family or person immersed in despair can not do good to anyone; hope and expectation are essential for upward movement.
- The goal should be that which is accessible, but not in the grip. When our goal comes in, we will get inspiration from the new goal.
- The criterion is not bad, it depends on how we deal with it. My theory is that the criterion is tight, the criterion is not to be bothered.
- Ever expectations should never be imposed on children, parents should understand the possibilities within their children.
- Former Defense Minister George Fernandez is not among us. He was a dynamic leader. They fought with full force during the Emergency. I pay tribute to them.